Did you just get lucky by getting appointed with one of the most reputed companies Ford? If that’s the case then you should be really happy as it is dream of a lot of people to work with Ford.
This particular article covers Ford Hourly Employee Benefits, Ford hourly paystubs online, Ford online login, my ford benefits phone number.
Ford offers a range of benefits to its employees which you will be entitled to as ford has a separate online portal MyFordbenefits in order to support their employees and manage their most important asset the human resource with utmost care.
The company also initiated myfordbenefits retiree’s login a dedicated service to support the employees even post their retirement.
myfordbenefits Login process
- Visit their official website “myfordbenefits.com”.
- You will be redirected to homepage where your credentials (email id and password) will be required to login
- Post entering your details click on the login button.
- Retirement & Financial Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Plan
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
Health & Insurance Benefits
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Unemployment
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Prepaid Legal
- Life Insurance
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
www.at.ford.com is an online store where you can avail the benefit of their 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, service.
The company provides access to its packages and annual W-2 forms so that employees can submit taxes via the Ford Online Employee website, www.at.ford.com. Making it easier for the employees.
Ford hourly paystubs
Paystub is a piece of paper that is given to the employees with each paycheck and which highlights the amount of money that the employee has earned. Ford Hourly Pay Stubs Online has exactly the same information as paper. This not only reduces the paper work but also makes it easier for employee to access it from anywhere.
Log in to Ford Paystub
An easy and quick tip on how to log in and get access to the Ford Employee Paystub and W-2 system –
You can start of the process by visiting the Ford Online Employee website at www.at.ford.com. The site contains a number of information related to Ford, news, links.
“INSIDE FORD” menu can be found in the upper left corner of the main page of the site.
- Click on “USA Employees” from the drop-down list of options.
- Once the US Employees page opens up, click on the “Hourly employee sites” link.
- Going to the next page, click on the first link “U.S. Employees: your salary”.
- Then click on “Your Paystub / W-2” icon which will direct you to the main login page
- To log in to your Ford Paystub account, enter your credentials (user ID and password) in the appropriate fields and access the details, such as your name, address, earnings, advance tax, deductions as per the paper stump.
Reset or download login details
link if you have misplaced the credentials or you have forgotten User ID/CDS ID and password you will first need to verify the eligibility to retrieve the User ID or reset the password.
To start the process, you need to enter the credentials as highlighted below:
- Last 4 digits of the social security number or social security number
- Date of service in MM-YYYY format.
Corporate Help Desk (1-888-317-4957 or x74957 internally). If you have specific benefits questions, contact the NESC at 1-800-248-4444 or visit myfordbenefits.com.
In order to have a smooth and hassle-free login kindly follow all the above-mentioned steps and procedures.
What benefits does the company provide?
Health insurance, tespe, paid time off, yearly bonuses, free classes for your personal growth. Pay for schooling, not including many discounts that come with being an employee. A-plan, or B-plan when ready to purchase a vehicle for yourself or someone close to you and receive a decent discount on your new vehicle.
How much paid time off do you receive after 5 years?
2 weeks off after 5 years.
I’d like to know if benefits include an Attorney for doing a living trust for spouses of Ford employee’s
No, Ford offers basically general benefits and a pension plan.
Will I receive full pension/retirement if I am fired after 25 years?
YES, I believe so.
How do I find out how long I worked at Ford and if I’m eligible for a pension?
Contact Corporate Headquarters and speak with Human Resources.
Do you work holidays at Ford?
Yes, but we got paid time and a half for it.